Why Use Us?

smiling-family

Professional Lice Removal was created in November of 2014 after the founders had a continuing problem with lice. After many attempts with dangerous products containing harsh chemicals and pesticides to achieve a removal, their children still had lice. They needed help, so they sought professional help. After one treatment with our non-toxic products, they we were lice free. Professional Lice Removal wants to keep our clients from the frustrations of failed treatments using harsh chemicals and pesticides. Our non-toxic natural treatment products use enzymes that break down the adhesive of the nits and our patented removal comb easily pulls them from the hair. We also offer non-toxic natural preventative products that include a shampoo, conditioner, and mint spray. All of our products are safe for everyday use of the treatment and prevention of lice.

All of our non-toxic products are available for purchase in the “Products” tab or for purchase in our store front. Each product has a detailed description of how to use as well as an ingredient list.